Seeking entry level and experienced, hands-on industrial maintenance technicians. The successful candidate will possess strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities in electrical, pneumatics, and mechanical fields. Candidate will be operating in a dynamic, high output environment where maintaining machine uptime to keep production on schedule is critical.
- Reduce downtime through execution of preventative maintenance in accordance with established PM programs
- Timely identification, creation and completion of corrective work orders to further reduce downtime.
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric issues on industrial equipment using various tools and techniques.
- Maintain safety precautions at all times
- Ability to work independently
Boiler Operator License a plus. Experience welding and fabricating also a plus
Please fill in the employment form below. We look forward to speaking with you!